Would You Like Some Pie?

80's... 1880's - 30 Rock

This episode of 30 Rock ("Bubbles, S3 E15) had so many lines that made me laugh so hard.

___________

Jack: When you're in a bubble nobody ever tells you the truth! For years I thought I spoke excellent French: "Basa coufon jafatil" (Caption: Ffffghgg csdlkfj gekjl)
__________

Jenna: Okay let's brainstorm. Everyone shout out words that describe my beauty.

Pete: Fading
Cerie: Eightie's
Dude: Eighteen Eighties.
_____

Tracy Jr: Donaghy you need to get our father back to work
Jack: That's what I'm trying to do.
TJ: You wana see what he packed me for lunch today? Mayonnaise.. and a pack o' cigarettes.


LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. Is this the kid from "Everybody Hates Chris"? or "Role Model"?

I love this episode.. too bad it's when Jon Hamm says bye too. :(

(It's an animated gif, let it load, but don't stare at it for too long or you might faint.)

Update: I just realized Jon Hamm might be my Edward Cullen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name, so you'll be easier to identify - just like the voices in my head.