Would You Like Some Pie?

Balanced Diet

I've been eating a bit healthier lately. I'm trying to not sleep as late, so I decided that I can't have midnight snacks or heavy meals that'll keep me awake. And by doing that, I shifted all heavier foods to earlier in the day (lunch/tea time). And by doing that, I have shifted tons of veggies and fruits to the end of the day, instead of having pastas and meat and oily foods. I don't necessarily eat healthier, but a bit more balanced. For example, last 2 day's meals:

Mon:
Breakfast- 2 scrambled eggs, buttered whole wheat toast
Lunch - 2 slices pepperoni pizza
Dinner - spinach salad and 2 potato croquettes (with lots of Japanese mayo, yum)

Tues:
Breakfast - 2 hash browns and sausage mcmuffin :D :D :D
Lunch - home - leftover (super lean and dry) salmon and 2 slices of whole wheat brownie cake
1 banana
Dinner - spinach salad w/ avocado, tomato, cucumber, and chicken breast, with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, and sesame dressing. another slice of cake xD

I guess every meal focuses on one food group?
And yes I've been sleeping earlier, but b/c I had to wake up earlier for various reasons. I hope I can wake up early tomorrow too, cuz I still have some work to get done for tmr's 2:30 class.

I already feel so much more productive. I procrastinate still, but I get so much more done waking earlier. Maybe b/c of the nice weather and extra daylight? And maybe cuz there are happy things on my mind... I am more conscious of reasons to wake up and do things.

Maintenant, il fait beau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name, so you'll be easier to identify - just like the voices in my head.