Would You Like Some Pie?

Link: Rap Chop and Twitter Creeper

Getting these little ones off to school. I didn't recognize the bus driver this morning. Or the bus. Looked more like a van, reaOH MY GOD.
johncmayer
lawl.


DJ Steve Porter is one hella self promoter. I'm sure he's getting so many more hits and album sales. Wait until the copyright lawsuits come heading his way!


... and my favourite comments with two thumbs up from me.:
dtwinky (7 minutes ago) Show Hide
i have a boring tuna :(
/cry
lorezapocalypse (10 minutes ago) Show Hide
Reply | Spam
Ah, this is great, makes me want to punch a hooker in the face.

If only analyzing data was that easy :(
/pout

Update: SO WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name, so you'll be easier to identify - just like the voices in my head.