Would You Like Some Pie?

C for Christmas Project!

A: I've got too much time on my hands, with my school on strike since November.
B: I have always had this hobby in making 3D cards - popup, interactive, put it together yourself.

A + B = C = Christmas cards!!
I have decided to embark myself on a Christmas card making Project. I plan to create Christmas cards for my family and hopefully they will be completed and arrive on time for Christmas. I think I am a bit late, it being mid-December already. So I guess I have only 1 week's time to finish everything.

It's nothing huge, but a great way to do something I love, spread some love this holiday, and make good use of my time and stay off internet junk. I will record my daily progress here, and renew my love for public blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name, so you'll be easier to identify - just like the voices in my head.