Would You Like Some Pie?

Links: Stars, Superheroes, Sluts

- Illinois reinstated Pluto as a planet... because some guy there had discovered it.

I want to reinstate something too, but Hong Kong people don't really discover anything other than the perfect way to market $10 magic wallets and marketing $10 snacks for 10x the price at the airport.

- Update on super hero movie release dates:

Iron Man 2 - May 7, 2010
Spider-Man 4 - May 6, 2011
Thor - June 17, 2011
The First Avenger: Captain America - July 22, 2011
The Avengers - May 4, 2012

If only Spider-Man would be good. Damn you Sandman. Why can't they put Dr Connor as the Lizard up, instead of friggin' Sandman?? My only reference is the 90s cartoon so don't give me original comics crap. I'm not listening. I'm too distracted by Kirsten Dunst's fangs. Maybe that's why she was casted.

- Um, slut much? Dora the Explorer gets a makeover. "[M]obs of parents got crazy assuming they were going to turn her into a ho fo sho."


Sigh. I had another weird dream. Involving pretending not to hear a friends' ex b/c I had bright orange earplugs on, a water slide, and chasing my brother around. All because my building was testing the fire alarm system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name, so you'll be easier to identify - just like the voices in my head.