Would You Like Some Pie?

Links: User generated

There are so many user generated content websites nowadays. The early Engrish.com, popular Facebook and MySpace, the recent FMyLife, FailBlog, etc, all require user participation for content. I just heard about Bash.org from a friend (who didn't know I have a blog... and should come to my blog... and maybe make his own blog... just to be cool like the rest of us), which is basically quotes/blurbs of geeky people chatting on IRC or something like that. Something funny I came upon:

#72 +(6810)- [X]
[reptile-] The first time hypr opened a box of Cheerios and looked inside he yelled, "OH WOW! DONUT SEEDS!"
[hypr] wtf are donut seeds
I LOL'd. (Sometimes when I read something funny online, my mind says, "L. O. L." The individual letters. yeah it's kinda sad. )

User generated content involves lots of participation on many ends... It's one of the things I'm learning in a course I'm taking. I keep a blog there, so if you're interested, you can take a look at a moment when I try to sound somewhat intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name, so you'll be easier to identify - just like the voices in my head.